Wanted: Tomorrow’s Audio Leaders
Are you dreaming of becoming a leader in the audio entertainment industry? Bring your dreams to life, and start your career with us today!
As one of our Audacy Fellows, you’ll spend a year learning right on the job with the industry’s best, while enjoying coaching, mentoring, peer support, and other growth experiences.
If you’re a recent college graduate who comes from an underrepresented group and/or underserved community, or who simply shows both the talent and the passion to pursue a career in audio, this is the sound of opportunity knocking – so open the door and apply today! We can’t wait to meet you!
It’s an Exciting Time to Be Part of Audacy
What Does an Audacy Fellowship Include?
- One-year structured job assignment
- Competitive entry-level salary with benefits package
- Coaching, mentoring, and peer support
- Real-world education well beyond a typical internship
- Networking and access opportunities with audio executives
- Exciting opportunities in news programming, digital marketing, research, and more
Who is the Ideal Audacy Fellow?
- Graduated college with undergraduate or relevant advanced degree program within the past two years
- Eligible to work in the US
- Motivated. Fearless. Curious. Passionate. Ready to dive in and kick-start your career in the audio and entertainment industry!
How Can You Apply?
- Send us your resume
- Complete and send us your application
- Tell us (in an essay of 500 words or less) why you want to be an Audacy Fellow, and why you’re the candidate we need for this program. Audio or video clips are welcome.
- Submit letters of recommendation from two out of these three categories: academic, professional, and personal
WINS-AM & WCBS-FM
Sports Content Producer
Digital Sales Project Manager