Wanted: tomorrow’s Audio leaders
Are you dreaming of becoming a leader in the audio entertainment industry? Bring your dreams to life, and start your career with us today!
As one of our Audacy Fellows, you’ll spend a year learning right on the job with the industry’s best, while enjoying coaching, mentoring, peer support, and other growth experiences.
If you’re a recent college graduate who comes from an underrepresented group and/or underserved community, or who simply shows both the talent and the passion to pursue a career in audio, this is the sound of opportunity knocking – so open the door and apply today! We can’t wait to meet you!
It’s an exciting time to be part of Audacy
What does an Audacy Fellowship include?
- One-year structured job assignment
- Competitive entry-level salary with benefits package
- Coaching, mentoring, and peer support
- Real-world education well beyond a typical internship
- Networking and access opportunities with audio executives
- Exciting opportunities in news programming, digital marketing, research, and more
Who is the ideal Audacy Fellow?
- Graduated college with undergraduate or relevant advanced degree program within the past two years
- Eligible to work in the US
- Motivated. Fearless. Curious. Passionate. Ready to dive in and kick-start your career in the audio and entertainment industry!
How can you apply?
- Send us your resume
- Complete and send us your application
- Submit letters of recommendation from two out of these three categories: academic, professional, and personal
Corporate Communications and PR Fellow
Digital Producer KNX Fellow
Technical Writer Fellow