Audacy Content Policy
This Audacy Content Policy (“Policy”) governs any and all “Content”, which for purposes of this Policy shall include, without limitation, the audio-only simulcast of any programming, radio station(s), digital audio channel(s), podcast(s), video(s), image(s), article(s), blog(s), and/or comment(s) that may be performed, portrayed, depicted, published, or posted by means of any website, mobile application, Smart-TV application, smart speaker application, OTT application, and/or any other service or platform now known or hereafter devised (collectively, the “Services”), owned, operated and/or offered by Audacy, Inc., and its subsidiaries (“Audacy”).
- Infringing. Content must not infringe upon or violate the rights of others, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights (e.g., copyright, trademark, patent, etc.) and/or rights to privacy or publicity.
- Defamatory, Indecent, or Violent. Content must not be libelous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening, harassing, or discriminatory.
- Disinformation. Content must not be verifiably false, misleading, and/or deceptive to the public; threatening to political, policymaking, and/or lawmaking processes; threatening to public health or security; and/or harmful to the health or security of persons.
- Harmful or Objectionable. Content must not expressly or materially encourage others to commit suicide or engage in any self-harm, engage in criminal activity or commit illegal acts, and/or that otherwise may lead to harmful or dangerous outcomes.
- Hate Content or Hate Speech. Content must not expressly and/or materially prejudice or otherwise promote, advocate, or incite hatred or violence against, a group or individual based upon such group’s or individual’s characteristics, including, without limitation, their race, culture, religion, gender identity, sex, ethnicity, nationality, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability
- Illegal. Content must not violate, and/or expressly or materially encourage others to violate, the laws, statutes, and regulations of any countries or regions in which the Content is distributed.
- Spam. Content may not be or include spam, phishing, or similar content.
Content that is disputed by reputable sources may be removed or labeled by Audacy to reflect such dispute in Audacy’s sole and absolute discretion. Audacy shall not be required to make the same determination for all Content on the Services, and may, in its sole and absolute discretion, treat Content differently.